Monday 4 April 2011

Paper Sizes

Looking into paper sizes and what would suit my booklet. I feel standard paper sizes are just not going to cut it, I think they would just be too traditional. After my research I felt the best thing would be actually cut up paper to the different sizes so I could get a better idea of the size and a better feel for how it would look in the end and which size feels right in my hands. I have definitely decided I want to stick with a square format for the booklet. I want this booklet to not only be a source of information for the festival but also I piece of art work in itself that someone would hold onto.










Above is 10x10, (20x10 double spread) post it size, far far too small, I've shown in all of these pictures what the double spread would look loke



13x13, 26x13 (double spread) Still think this is too small, the type would have to be tiny and everything would just look too squashed.



14x14, 28x14 (double spread)


15x15, 30x15 (double spread) I think this is it! It just feels like a good size, would be plenty of space and I feel my photography would look nice within this size.



No comments:

Post a Comment