Sunday 6 March 2011

Dates & numbers

I've decided to take a break from the whole "W"/ "Walled City" type issue and I'm now taking a look at how I would show the dates of the festival and I've also tried to incorporate some colour. I feel that it's all very grey and dark and could do with a splash of colour. I've decide to pick June 12th-19th for the festival running from a Sunday to Sunday, eight days. I've researched into what else is on around this time so if this was to ever go ahead these dates would actually work in real life.

Derry Jazz Festival - May 5th
Carnival of Colours - May 27th-28th
2D NI Comic Festival - June 2nd-4th
The Walled City Arts Festival - June 12th-19th
Celtronic Festival - June 29th-July 3rd
Glasgowbury - July 24th-26th

One of the biggest things I have to take a look a next is the schedule for the week and then organise it into a booklet. I feel this is going to be a very tedious job!


















Not sure if it's looking a bit too busy, too much going on but it's still a working progress.




No comments:

Post a Comment