Wednesday 16 March 2011

Research: Culture Night Dublin









Here are some screenshots of the programme for the Culture Night in Dublin. This programme concentrates on the venues purely because there was so much on in that one night. Nearly too much! I really like the front cover and their logo, it's clear to the point and not muddle up by imagery. However within the booklet its all business which is a bit disappointing to me I would liked to have seen some imagery. But the design within the book is nice a bit too ridged for my taste but still very minimal which was probably the best way to but all this information together. One aspect of this booklet I need to look at is the maps. I definitely need/want a map in my booklet and I like how they've colour coded the different areas. I could try and do that by they venues or the disciplines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment