Monday 7 March 2011

Roughing up my photography


I think this one looks like something from a Guinness ad.



Some I have changed the orientation of them, purely because I think it makes them look more interesting and I don't necessarily want the viewer to know the place right away, without a closer look. Some people will never notice but then others will.















So I roughed up some of my photography. I think they will work nicely as backgrounds for all my art work. My only concern is that it'll all get a bit too busy, which I've mentioned before. We'll just have to wait and see. It is a problem of mine, I just keep messing and adding and tweaking and tweaking and adjusting! I need to work on my editing skills and know when too much is too much! 

Another concern of mine is that there is no visual connection between all the images themselves, (there is now kind of because of the roughed up look)...Does this matter?


No comments:

Post a Comment