Monday 14 February 2011

Photography

This is the kind of photography I like/ am attracted to. The type of photographers I have been looking at are Ansel Adams, Robert Doisneau, Philip Toledano, Guillaume Simoneau and Patrick Rochon. I particularly like the landscape shots I have here. I would love to have a go at getting some nice shots like these of Derry and incorporating them into my design work. 

Partrick Rochons photos are very different from the landscape shots I'm looking at. I really love some of the effects he has gotten purely on just using light, this type of photography is something I would like to understand more and try out. I think if executed well it could really work within my concept.









Ansel Adams


 Patrick Rochon

Patrick Rochon 

Patrick Rochon 

Patrick Rochon 

Patrick Rochon

Patrick Rochon

Guillaume Simoneau




No comments:

Post a Comment